Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin has been out for less than a month, but it’s already got a bunch of updates ensuring the experience is as enjoyable as it can possibly be.
The latest patch – version 1.03 – fixes multiple bugs and glitches. One was even causing the game to crash. There is also a new addition – adding the “weed control effect to bean and bran fertilizer”.
Below are the full patch notes, as translated by Nintendo Everything:
– Fixed multiple glitches/bugs that made the game crash
– Fixed an issue where Ashigumo could get stuck above the ceiling and the player would be unable to progress
– Added the weed control effect to bean and bran fertilizer
– Fixed the backward order when obtaining silk and spirit thread
– Fixed other glitches/bugs
At the end of last month, XSEED Games announced this new release had sold more than 500,000 copies, making it “one of the bestsellers” for the company.
Have you downloaded this latest update yet? What are your thoughts so far? Leave a comment below.