A week after the release of wave one summer update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Nintendo has released version 1.3.1.
Most importantly, it resolves the glitch that was preventing players from walking over their zen bridges on the third tier of their island. Yay! It also fixes a number of issues linked to the swimming, diving, and wet suit update.
Ver. 1.3.1 (Released July 9, 2020)
The software has been updated if you see “Ver. 1.3.1” in the upper-right corner of the title screen.
- Fixed the following issues:
- Addressed issue where players could not properly use a zen bridge or red zen bridge placed on top of a cliff (third tier).
- Addressed issue where a wet suit would not be available for sale within Nook’s Cranny.
- Addressed issue where hermit crabs would appear in places other than the beach.
- Addressed issue where a dialogue bubble would improperly appear after speaking with island residents.
Credit to Nintendo for fixing the bridge glitch so quickly. Hopefully, players can now go back to placing zen bridges wherever they want to on their island. Check out our previous post to see the full patch notes for version 1.3.0.
Have you downloaded the latest update yet? Noticed anything else? Leave a comment down below.